Wednesday 25 May 2011

Hospital Group Reviews - The Extra Mile ! (Apr 2011)

Cosmetic Surgery
Received: 25th April 2011
To: All
Thank you so much Mr P. You are a great man and a fantastic surgeon.  Thanks to Nurse N. and ever body at THG.

Thanks ! M. xx


Cosmetic Surgery
Received: 22nd April 2011
To: All
I would like to thank all the staff of Dolan Park for the great comfort and care I received!  We (myself & husband) were very impressed with everyone and everything.  My surgery could not of went better and I personally would like to thank Mr H. for putting the smile back on my face again after years of hating what I looked like.  Already my confidence is booming !!

Many thanks to everyone !  L. xxxxx

Cosmetic Surgery
Received: 22nd April 2011
To: All
Thank you Mr P.  So kind and efficient.  It was lovely of you to see me so quickly.

J.

Received: 18th April 2011
To: All
Thank you all for looking after me, fantastic care and great surgeon.  Thank you, I love my new chest already.  Thank you so much and a lovely team of staff, made me feel at ease. 

Thank you K.
Received: 9th April 2011
To: All
Thank you very much for looking after me so well during my operation and all the after care.  A big thank you to E., S., B., P., M., D., A. and of course the wonderful Mr P. The results are fantastic!!

Hugs & Kisses, J

Received: 8th April 2011
To: All
Thanks so much to all staff for a wonderful stay, helpfulness and looking after me so well.  I’m so happy and will recommend you.  Thanks also to Mr S. – you are a star!

A.

Received: 7th April 2011
To: All
Many Thanks to all the beautiful staff, you are all little diamonds.  Can’t wait for the results.  This will change my life completely with the help of my advisor J.  Hospital is 5*.  A big thank you.  My journey now begins. xxx