Wednesday 25 May 2011

The Hospital Group Reviews - Cambridge Park Hospital


Received 25/01/11
To: All

Fantastic experience at Bromsgrove, amazing results (breast enlargements), highly recommend, no problems what so ever!

Received 26/01/11
To: All
Amazing experience from consultation through till end, Bromsgrove fantastic! All staff have been wonderful, thank you to everyone, Mr R. is fantastic, my boob job is amazing, would recommend to anyone.

To: All
The journey started for me over a year ago and today I had my final appointment with Mr R. I just felt I didn’t really get to thank everyone properly.  Everyone I have encountered have been wonderful, kind and supportive, I have felt so well looked after all through my experience.


Thank you to S. for all your help and thank you to all the nurses who have looked after me so well both at Cambridge and Dolan Park you were all brilliant!
A huge thank you to Mr R. for my surgery, I cannot thank you enough. It has been a life changing experience in regards to my confidence and I am absolutely thrilled with my new natural look, its better than I imagined so thank you for all your help.

Once again thanks to everyone and best wishes to you all. 

Regards K.
To all of the staff at The Hospital Group, thank you all for taking care of me!
From K.

To: All
Thank you so very much for helping me.  Much appreciated, Thanks a million.
K.


Gastric Band, Bandfill
Received 14/04/2011
To: All
What a pleasant place and friendly staff!
J.

Received 28/04/11
To: All
Everytime I come here I am made to feel welcome as all the staff are so  friendly. A special thank you to the lovely E. who always takes my anxieties away, she is an asset to the company.

Thanks E.